Wednesday 13 August 2014

A pom pom hangy thing

Hello!
I needed a little craft project to see me through the month of July so I made one pom pom everyday. The question is at the end of July I had 31 pom poms and what was I going to do with them? Make a pom pom hangy thing or as I told the big lad it's a pom pom dream catcher, it takes your bad dreams and turns them into rainbows! I used a big stick that brought home from an epic hill walk recently, I knew it would come in handy one day!






 Hope you're all having a great week!
We're off on our holidays on Monday, maybe there will be a sun lounger blog post! xx










3 comments:

  1. Love Pom poms, I only learnt how to make them last year, such a satisfying craft! Meabh
    www.peachparade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, what a fabulous make! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am in pom pom heaven, that is fabulous! Happy holidays! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )