Tuesday 7 October 2014

A Well Made vintage charity shop

Hello!
I had a lovely after work dander with my sister around Belmont, an area of East Belfast with cafés, shops and the beautiful Strand cinema. We popped into the new vintage shop Well Made, it's a vintage charity shop with proceeds raised by the shop used to fund projects for St Christopher's church. The shop is full of pretty amazing vintage pieces, jewellery and it's also selling art from local people.
That1970s wedding dress! I'm in love!
I'm hoping I can get involved too! I'll keep you posted
Hope you're all having a great week x

1 comment:

  1. Linda thank you so much for coming to visit and especially for giving us such a great mention on your blog. The photos are brilliant! I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet you today, hope you can call back in again soon It would be great to meet you. Best wishes, Julie, Well Made :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )