Friday 5 December 2014

Wonder Walls

Hello!
Yay! It's the weekend! And not just any weekend, it's the putting up the Christmas tree weekend, we're getting in on the festive action early this year. I'm looking forward to decking the place out and making my Christmas wreath.
I had a itch to put some new wallpaper in our living room, I found this fab paper in Nobblets in Belfast, it's on North Street, the paper is Swedish and a remake of an original design from 1974. I left with two samples one of each of the colour ways already in my head thinking of all the places I could plaster in this print! I love it!!!! The pink version will definitely be making an appearance very soon! The brown and orange sample was put to good use in a little shelf homing bits and bobs in the bathroom. 
Have a great weekend everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )