Sunday 17 May 2015

April showers bring May flowers

Hello,
After the winter our garden is always a complete mess, spring comes and the tidy up starts to make it summer ready. The fence has been given a lick of grey paint I had left over from painting the floor, floor paint works as fence paint surely (I hope). The flower beds and garden bench were painted too in paint I had lying around. To add some all year round colour I made a flower stencil so that when summer goes we'll still have something colourful to look at. This week I made some bunting for the strawberry patch and planted some flowers in the palette flower beds. The garden is ready but I'm still waiting for the weather to catch up! 

Right weather time for you to catch up! 
Hope you're all having a good weekend 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )