Tuesday 26 May 2015

Wrap artist

Hello!
I'm a sucker for packaging! That's why I like to make a special effort when it comes to wrapping presents, who says it's what on the inside that counts? I'm all about what's on the outside! When it comes to wrapping I like to keep costs down I'll buy a big roll of paper that I use again and again and I'll change the look by adding fabric, pom poms, and other bits and bobs I have hanging around. Here's a few presents I've recently wrapped, same stripy paper, but all very different.
Stripy paper and a  sample of Cath Kidson wallpaper to prettify mums birthday present, with matching tag and card.
For my niece who turned 10 this year! My favourite rainbow themed wrapping, a rainbow badge and some yellow bias binding as a ribbon and a few colourful buttons.
For my sister, a cute carrot, a wool bow and a tag made from a magazine page.
For my photographer friend, a camera stamp, some brown parcel tape and some red wool.
I could wrap presents all day long!
Hope you're all having a good week x



3 comments:

  1. Loved this post as I'm a fellow gift wrapper fan! These are beautiful and I love how you've included the personality of the person- lots of fab ideas to remind me to get creative with the gift wrap! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh all so pretty and fitting for the recipients.
    I'm a big fan of simple brown paper and adding little decorations. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )