Monday 13 July 2015

Weekend love

Hello!
This weekend I've been enjoying hanging out with the cats, making new clothes for Pippa, day tripping with the big lad,  coastal walks, picking beachy wildflowers, lunch in my favourite harbour town cafe, charity shop mooches, picking strawberries from the garden, watching Game of Thrones and the best thing about this weekend, there's a whole week off work ahead!

I picked up a couple of things in the charity shops, these gorgeous glass deer, a new friend for Pippa and from the £1 sale rail a new shirt and jumper! 
I lasted about half an hour in the same room as the wild flowers then they sadly had to go, Hay fever sucks!!!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The wild flower are beautiful. I am loving picking flowers and arranging them in a vase for the hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the posies people put on their bedside tables, but I'd be sneezing all night! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )